C++ Software Engineer
What do you do?
• Participate in day to day activities involving design, development, test support and deployment of our robot software;
• You will be responsible for creating new and upgrading existing components in our C++ framework, running on our in-house developed robot operating system;
• Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
• Blend in with our team that loves to use state-of-the-art tools and development workflows, producing high-quality code;
• Experience and test your code in real-life, on real robots, in our Toadi test centers.
Who are you?
It is essential that you have:
• 5+ years’ experience in C++ Development;
• Hands-on experience with test frameworks (Google test);
• Upper-intermediate English level (written and spoken);
• Strong communication, problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
It would be great if you also had... (but let's still meet if you haven't):
• Experience with interfacing sensors and actuators, or robot technology in general;
• Experience with design and implementation of real-time sensor fusion and control algorithms;
• Good knowledge of Linux;
• Experience with development through testing (TDD).
What do we offer?
• The opportunity to drive innovation in the field of worker robots;
• An enthusiastic and passionate team of (senior) engineers;
• Ongoing learning & development opportunities in a fast-growing company;
• Flexible work hours: you come and go as you like;
• Possible to work from home 1 day / week;
• Wide benefits and compensation package in line with your experience;
• Numerous office perks: delicious coffee, tea & fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, French fries on Friday and much more!