Test application engineer
What do you do?
- Define corner cases of the existing applications;
- Design the test procedures;
- Develop tools to automate the test procedures (Python/C++);
- Test and check the Toadi robot circuit and hardware;
- Test the Toadi robot in the field;
- Roll-out across test groups and evaluate;
- Support of the customer support team with specific issues.
Who are you?
It’s essential to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Proven experience in test automation;
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Good knowledge of Linux and Bash Scripting;
- Good knowledge of GIT and continuous integration;
- Knowledge of basic electronics and hardware;
- Problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude;
- Upper-intermediate English level (written and spoken).
It would be great if you also had… (but let’s still meet if you haven’t):
- Experience with hardware – software combinations;
- Knowledge of mechanical parts and tools;
- Knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to drive innovation in the field of worker robots;
- Enthusiastic and passionate Toadi colleagues;
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Flexible work hours: you come and go as you like;
- Possible to work from home 1 day / week;
- Wide benefits and compensation package in line with your experience;
- Numerous office perks: delicious coffee, tea & fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, French fries on Friday and much more!