You will be the missing link between our development team that works with Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision to create our autonomous Personal robots, and our customer success team and different types of customers.
As our Technical Evangelist you will:
• Take the deepest possible dive and develop documentation and resources for makers and professional partners to build tools on our platform that is both soft- and hardware. Or ultimate goal is to compile all of this work and have it published with O’Reilly with a Toadi on the cover!
• Update and finetune the onboarding and support documentation for the current users. Most of it is there, but there are things to be improved both language-wise as technically. Or maybe turn all of the above into a scenario for a Netflix quality video series, to be produced by the creatives in the customer journey team ...?
• Set up a process to collaborate with development and deepen the knowledge base so our customer support team (and the rest of the organization) has one clear, accessible source for all things product (and service).
- Sound technical background in AI, SLAM, computer vision and some more, or the ambition to acquire this knowledge
- Passion for writing
- Excellent communication skills in English
- People skills to work with deep tech people and customer facing colleagues
Nice to have
- Additional languages
- Experience writing blogposts or even a book