SLAM / Computer Vision Engineer
What do you do?
- Participate in day to day activities involving design, development, and testing of our mapping and localization technology;
- You will be responsible for creating new computer vision based robot applications using our SLAM, A.I. and camera technology;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Blend in with our team that loves to use state-of-the-art tools and development workflows, producing high-quality code.
Who are you?
It is essential that you have:
- A strong mathematical background;
- 2+ years’ experience in C++ Development
- Proven experience on VSLAM algorithms, AI based computer vision and/or numerical optimization
- Upper-intermediate English level (written and spoken);
- Strong communication, problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
It would be great if you also had… (but let’s still meet if you haven’t):
- Good knowledge of OpenCV;
- Experience with interfacing sensors and actuators or robot technology in general;
- Experience with design and implementation of real-time sensor fusion and control algorithms;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Hands-on experience with test frameworks (Google test);
- Experience with development through testing (TDD).