R&D Project Manager
As R&D Project Manager you are responsible for analysing the business requirements, defining and implementing the Research & Development projects in order to contribute to the realization of our business objectives & strategy.
· You analyze the business requirements, you create the functional & technical analyse by working directly together with the founders;
· You define, monitor and manage all R&D projects in all R&D areas (software, hardware electronics & mechanical);
· In line with the priorities, you keep an overview of the projects, planning and deadlines;
· You manage the balance between schedule, quality and cost;
· You have updates with our R&D team, weekly in a group meeting and daily on an individual basis.
· You coordinate, redirect and motivate them where needed, you know how to motivate people to go for that extra mile;
· You know the skills of our R&D team and can put the right skills on the right project;
· You communicate and report in a timely and correct way regarding the project status and KPI’s to all relevant stakeholders;
· In order to follow R&D developments closely, you keep your finger on the pulse with the academic world, other R&D companies, etc..
Who are you?
· You have experience in hardware & software project management for high technology, complex, consumer driven products with tight deadlines;
· You have excellent project management and leadership skills.
· You have no problem with resolving conflict, motivating teams & stakeholders, reaching deadlines, ..;
· You live & breath technology and have a good understanding of engineering concepts;
· You know how to manage projects in a lean and fast way;
· You have a “can-do” attitude. Together we can reach our goals!
· You have excellent communication skills in English;
· You are open for a permanent position (no freelance);
· You live in the region of Waregem (max 1 hour drive).
What do we offer?
· Enthusiastic and passionate Toadi colleagues;
· The opportunity to work for a pioneer in the field of worker robots. Help us drive innovation;
· Ongoing learning & development opportunities in a fast-growing company;
· Wide benefits and compensation package in line with your experience;
· Numerous office perks: delicious coffee, tea & fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, French fries or delicious Bowls on Friday and much more!