Medior / Senior Web Development Jedi
What do you do?
You will be focusing on web development, but are not afraid to “get your hands dirty” and assist in the many areas where “the web” is used in our communication and in-house tools. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Development and design of our applications: mobile application, web application, ERP and other internal tools & frameworks;
• Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
• Guidance in the introduction of Web Components and how we can (re)use them in multiple applications;
• Follow-up of the evolutions regarding web development and advise which ones are mature and stable to be used in our developments.
Who are you?
• You are a versatile web developer with minimum 3 years of experience;
• You are not bound to one framework, always selecting the right tool for the job;
• We love Java and its many frameworks, so it would be great I you have share this love;
• We also love high-quality code, so unit testing should be obvious to you;
• Experience with Python would be a great plus;
• Experience with DevOps (AWS, CI/CD, Linux, networking, security,…) would be a great plus;
• Experience with mobile app frameworks such as React Native would also be a great plus.
What do we offer?
• Enthusiastic and passionate Toadi colleagues;
• The opportunity to work for a pioneer in the field of worker robots. Help us drive innovation;
• Ongoing learning & development opportunities in a fast-growing company;
• Wide benefits and compensation package in line with your experience;
• Numerous office perks: delicious coffee, tea & fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, French fries on Friday and much more!