Java UI Developer
Our backend software team is responsible for multiple services which connect our robots and 3D printers with a set of cloud services. We make heavily use of the Spring eco-system and stay up-to-date with new versions and possibilities. We use both JavaFX and Vaadin for internal and external GUI applications (web/app).
As our Java UI developer, you will become the main developer of a set of applications which needs to be continuously improved and extended. Code needs to be easy to read, well documented and correctly tested. As a User Interface Developer you will make sure the complexity of the backend calls is hidden for the end user.
- Experience as a Java developer with good knowledge in Java, JavaFX, Vaadin, Maven, REST and GITlab
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to produce high quality work independently
- Good communication skills (English)
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Spring, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and MQTT
We offer you…
• The opportunity to drive innovation in the field of robotics and to make life easier for millions of people;
• An enthusiastic, fun and passionate team of software developers;
• Ongoing learning & development opportunities in a fast-growing company;
• Home office and flexibility;
• A competitive salary and benefits in line with your experience;
• And have we already mentioned…robots?