Corporate Finance Professional
You will have a leading and high-impact role in our finance team, driving funding & investor relations, business controlling & reporting and finance projects within The Toadi Order. You will work closely together with our CFO and act as a finance sparring partner for the organization.
Funding & investor relations: you will be the first contact for all our current and potential investors:
o Building out a global network of potential investors (venture capital firms, strategic investors, family funds) to ensure funding pipeline;
o Supporting the funding process end-to-end: value translation for all parties, negotiation, drafting of the needed documentation, closing, etc.;
o Organize and support all investor touchpoints: quarterly reporting, general meetings, ad-hoc questions from investors, tax certificates, …;
o Follow-up on ad hoc investors communications.
Business controlling & reporting:
o Set-up and optimize our controlling & reporting structure across all departments (such as finance, operations, HR, sales, …);
o Understanding and challenging the results through discussions with the stakeholders and the business.
Finance & strategy projects in line with the need of the finance department and The Toadi Order:
o Negotiate with key suppliers;
o Perform competitive analyses and benchmarks;
o Support the growth strategy articulation for different departments.
What skills do you have?
• You have a finance background (audit, controlling, …) or consulting background with affinity for finance;
• You are rigorous but also understand the following statement in a scale-up: “don't let perfect be the enemy of good”;
• There is no challenge you can’t handle. You have a can-do attitude and are a go-getter;
• You live by preference nearby our HQ in Waregem (max +/-1h drive).
What do we offer?
• A challenging and high-impact opportunity in which you will work closely together with the leaders of The Toadi Order;
• Ongoing learning & development opportunities;
• Home office and flexibility;
• Wide benefits and compensation package in line with your experience;
• Numerous office perks: delicious coffee, tea & fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, French fries or Poké Bowls on Friday and much more!