Artificial Intelligence Engineer
What do you do?
• Participate in day to day activities involving design, development, and testing of our A.I. technology;
• You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our deep learning pipeline;
• You will be creating new A.I. applications and research new approaches / algorithms for solving many challenging problems;
• Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
• Blend in with our team that loves to use state-of-the-art tools and development workflows, producing high-quality code.
Who are you?
• You have experience in Artificial Intelligence used in Vision applications (CNN,...);
• Good knowledge of deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch,...);
• Good knowledge of Python;
• Do you also have good knowledge of OpenCV and Linux? Bonus points!
• Strong communication, problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
What do we offer?
• The opportunity to drive innovation in the field of robotics and to make life easier for millions of people;
• The possibility to see the result of your work on real robots;
• An enthusiastic, fun and passionate team of (senior) engineers;
• Ongoing learning & development opportunities in a fast-growing company;
• Home office and flexibility;
• A competitive salary and benefits in line with your experience;
• And have we already mentioned….robots?
If you feel you can help take our robot to new heights, get in touch and we are looking forward to meet you!