Configuration

50 others watch Toadi now

Toadi
$2,800 $2,530
You save: $270
Toadi Pro
$3,475 $3,205
Prices are excl. Sales Tax and VAT.
  • Mow area

    0.6 acres

  • Guard area

    98 ft from charging station

  • Slope

    35%

Color

C-3PO Gold

$369 * advance
Reserve Only 1000 of 1000 left
Your expected delivery date: April 2021

* We have a waiting list because we cannot increase our production capacity quickly enough due to high demand. Reserve your place on the April waiting list today by paying an advance of 15%. You pay the balance in November, when we order the parts for your Toadi.

Due to the high demand for Toadi and a limited production capacity, we work with a reservation system. The Toadi’s that are ordered now are still scheduled for delivery in April. If they all sell out, the next delivery will be from June/July. You reserve a Toadi by making an advance payment of 15%. The remaining 85% we ask you to pay as of November. In November we will order all parts to produce your Toadi.

Specifications

  • Long-lasting battery

    Li-ion battery technology combined with our efficient energy management system to ensure a long-lasting battery life. After 6 years of use we expect the battery pack to still work at more than 70% of its capacity.

  • Dual motors

    Brushless motors, long-lasting and extremely quiet. Dual motors make Toadi go up to slopes of 35% and the Toadi Pro go up to slopes of 45%.

  • Workhorse

    Toadi maintains 0.6 acres of lawn and secures up to 1.8 acres, while Toadi Pro maintains 1.2 acres of lawn and secures up to 3.6 acres.

  • Silent whisper

    Zen, relax, silent: <50dB.