Does it work at my place?
Yes, She is autonomous and can cope with any environment.
However, depending on your environment you might need to take some things into account.
Let me first start with the core feature that works for anyone and anywhere.
Autonomous Mowing. That's it, this is the core feature of the Toadi mowing tool.
It works brilliantly and is 100% autonomous meaning:
- No perimeter wire is needed, in any case.
- Avoids obstacles, safe for kids, toys, objects, pets...
Internet You'll need at least 30 Mbps on any location in your yard. Or you can opt for the 4G subscription. This way you can connect to your robot.
To find out if Toadi works at your place simply select your type of environment:
I have one zone
I have multiple zones
Yards with one zone to mow
- Charger is installed on a non-grass surface within 3m distance of the grass
- Or the charger is installed on the grass
- If your charged is placed further than 3m off the grass then you need the multi zone approach
This is in fact the easiest setup that you can have:
- Unbox Toadi.
- Install the app.
- Drive around with your robot to record a map.
That's it. That's how easy it is to install your Toadi.
Excited about Toadi?
Yards with multiple mowing zones
Yes, it works! There are 3 ways to make it work and at least one will work for you as well:
- Study, learn & improve
- Manual actions required
- Remote Control Services
1. Study, learn & improve. You are not only buying Toadi, a mowing tool. No, you are also buying a Personal Robot. With that Personal Robot there come many tools to configure the robot to your personal needs, to your personal environment.
It will take some more time to study, try, learn and improve the setup of your Personal Robot compared to having only one zone. However, we are sure you can make it work. It's actually very intriguing and fun to discover the the wonder of A.I. and robotics.
By April 2022 we foresee that Toadi will handle most of multiple zones situations by herself, 100% autonomous. You will receive a free software update to make this happen.
2. Manual actions required. In case you cannot make it work at your location you can still make it work by helping a little bit manually. Don't forget, the hardest part of the work will always be done 100% autonomous, and that is mowing.
Together with the Personal Robot you will receive tools to drive with Toadi or to program Toadi to drive towards a point herself. With these tools you can drive Toadi to the zone you want and activate her autonomous mowing skills. You can help her until she does it 100% autonomous. This will not take long, check our roadmap.
3. Remote Control Services. In case you don't want to manually help your Toadi, nor do you want to study, learn and improve the installation of your Personal Robot.
Don't worry, we have Remote Control Services available for you.
Excited about Toadi?